Corner of Monterey and Beach Street
Morro Bay, CA 93442
Office Phone :: 805.772.8525
Email :: firstname.lastname@example.org
go to complete contact details »
September 2010 - Ministries
September 1, 2010
Prayer Updates 9/1/10
The Holydes (London)
- Our health - just colds but Chante's b-day is this weekend and we would all like to be well for it
- School start Sept 6th - wisdom and organization for me and good attitudes for the girls
- Wisdom for PT as far as when to start the study in Soho and Sunday morning services
- The girl in Camden Town.
- Wed night bible study, fellowship, and the new people coming.
- That I am able to open a bank account, get a credit card, and phone easily.
- Please pray that I received all my support money for the month. I think I get to find out this week!
The Merrills (London)
- Lauren is here!
- We had a fun time Monday evening celebrating Lauren's arrival and spending time with the new church family. There was tons of Indian food and a mountain of dessert :) Just encouraging fun time!
- God's word is real. We just keep praying that it shapes us and molds us every day.
- "Random" people showing up at our Bible study. Of course they're not random, but it's awesome how God works!
- For us to be bold in our workplace, and that we would recognize opportunities God gives to share with our co-workers.
- For patience, understanding, wisdom, grace, towards people in our lives.
- Decisions and wisdom for our team as the ministry flexes and grows.
- Prayer for a place to hold Sunday Morning Service and God's timing for when He wants to begin
The Ms (Israel)
- Peaceful mind and heart during this travel and plans.
- Quality time with everyone while they are here there and everywhere.
- Prayer for the logistics of the trip
- Prayer for partner development
The Pottengers (Kisumu, Kenya)
- Baby is growing well and mom and she are healthy
- Time to get things done
- Things are going well in Kisumu, Sunday services, Bible study, and Pastor Stephen was able to purchase a motorcycle for his 'tent-making'
- for communication for them as a couple
- for insurance issues
- for the church in Kisumu
- for the Compeans, as gracious hosts, and their ministry.
Mark Piester (Russia)
- Nikolai and Zhanna, former campers at the Rybinsk camps, plan to get married on Friday, September 10 in Rybinsk. Please pray that the Lord will provide Nikolai full-time work. Pray also for Nikolai for his health, he has had problems with his stomach and headaches for several years. Nikolai, will go before the military board in September to verify his health problems and hopefully he will be exempted from military service.
- Sasha & Luba in Urozhainaya held 3 summer camps where over 80 children attended. The most recent camp ended on August 15. Praise the Lord for His faithfulness.
- Pray for the children who attended the summer camps: that they will get plugged into the local church Sunday school.